Duck Shao Mai
300 g (approx. 10 oz) Pekin Duck breast, chopped
125 ml (1/2 cup) bamboo shoots, drained and chopped
2 green onions, chopped
15 ml (1 tablespoon) water
2 drops of sesame oil
1 ml (1/3 teaspoon) sugar
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
24 wonton wrappers
- Mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers in large bowl.
- Stir in one direction to form a sticky paste. Divide into 24 portions.
- Place one portion on each wonton wrapper.
- Brush edges of wrappers with water and seal.
- Steam over high heat for 8 minutes.